Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. ~Chinese Proverb
NEW!! AWAKENING YOUR LIGHTBODY COURSE!:
Dates in 2019 for this amazing experiential course are as follows:
January 10 and 24
February 7 and 21
March 7 and 21
April 4 and 18
May 2 and 16
June 6 and 27
Webinar sessions are from 7:00 – 9:00 pm PST
OPTION A: Audio Course download only: $494.00 US (no Online Webinar Series, no follow up) – $665.00 Canadian
OPTION B: Audio Course and Online Webinar Series : $594.00 US – $800 Canadian
OPTION C: same as Option B plus total of 50 minutes of Individual Coaching: $694.00 US – $920 Canadian
Please pay me (cheque, cash, e-transfer, PayPal) for the option you choose, and I will order the course on your behalf. This is partially how I am compensated for my teaching time. Thank you!
Private Qigong sessions are now being offered at the following locations:
- Kootenay Health Center
- Location: 21 13th Ave South, Cranbrook, BC
- Phone: 250 427 6474
- Renaissance Wellness Center and Massage Therapy
- Location: 505 7th Ave, Invermere, BC
- Phone: 250 427 6474
For those who are unable to attend in person, distance sessions are available via phone, Skype or Zoom. Distance sessions are as powerful and helpful as in-person sessions – energy work is not bound by time or space.
Fees (effective January 2019):
- average session length and cost – 75 minutes for $120.00; costs may vary depending on type of session and issues which arise
- payments to be made, in advance, through e-transfer and will be held in trust until after the appointment; clients will forfeit fees if they forget or miss the appointment without notice; cash, cheques, and payments via PayPal will also be accepted.
Sessions are appropriate:
- if you have a medical condition (session is an adjunct or is complementary to current medical treatment)
- if you are dealing with an ongoing emotional issue (such as sadness/grief, worry, fear, anger)
- for transformation of repeated or long-standing patterns of thought or behaviour
- for relaxation purposes
- for balancing of body’s energies
- for increasing one’s energy and vitality
- for bringing more consciousness into your life at all levels
Introduction to Qigong for Health – Potpourri for Cultivating Vitality
- Kimberley Conference Center, January 19 and 20, 2019
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm both days
- cost: $59 for one day, $99 for both days
- please contact me to confirm registration – 250 427 6474 or email@example.com
Caroline is currently not teaching any weekly classes, but is hoping to find space and offer classes starting in early 2019. Please check back again soon.
NEW for early February 2019! Winter Qigong Intensive – Water Element
- Exploring the season of Winter, the Water Element and the Kidneys and Bladder through gentle exercise, meditation and deep inner reflection
- Location: College of the Rockies, Cranbrook campus
- to register, and for more information, please contact College of the Rockies, Continuing Education. and ask for Trudy Edmonson (firstname.lastname@example.org); or, you may register online
- Dates and Time:
- Friday, February 1 – evening, from 6:00 – 8:00 pm, and from 10:00-5:00 on Saturday, February 2
- This class is particularly suited to beginner students or those with no previous experience of Qigong.
If interested in the intensives, please register early, there are a maximum of 12 registrations per intensive.